"Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father. Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things, for you died and your life is now hidden with Christ in God." Colossians 3:1-2
As I mentioned in the last post, the first part of this week was spent renewing visas. After a few hops and jumps, I renewed mine Tuesday, and Michelle was able to renew hers Wednesday! We went up to La Villa Wednesday afternoon. We spent Thursday and Friday morning working on the classroom we use for English. The principal, Don Roberto, told us he wanted us to make it an English Room with decorations and so forth. We spent time cleaning the classroom and making several posters.
This weekend back in Ovalle has been quiet. I must admit, I'm anxious for school to start again. We haven't received word to tell us if we would have classes this week. God is teaching me more about prayer and just reminding me that He is working. Faith :)
Please continue to pray for the people in La Villa and in El Palqui. Pray that they would come to know of Christ. We only have five more weeks in these two communities. May our actions and words testify of Christ's love and grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment