"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21
God is able to do so much more than I ask and imagine. All that he has done the last two months have been by his power. It is a comfort to me that God is able because I am not.
This week we were able to attend the exercise on Tuesday and Thursday. It is a lot of fun and the women are becoming more and more comfortable talking with us. This week when we did jumping jacks, the instructor had us count in english!
We only had class on Wednesday and Thursday, so it seemed like a short week. Friday was Teacher Day, so there was a large assembly led by the eighth graders honoring all of the teachers.
On Wednesday night we have our first movie night. It will be in La Villa, the town we live in. We are showing "Facing the Giants." I am really excited and prayerfully approaching this night. It will be one of our first opportunities to talk about Christ and communicate the saving message of Christ. All of the words that are hard for us to communicate ourselves, will be communicated in the movie. I am really excited and praying that this will be the beginning of questions and contacts with specific people. Our home church here in Ovalle will have several members present in order that they might get to know the people in La Villa too. Please be praying that people will come to the movie night and that the message of Christ will be portrayed clearly.
Thank you for your prayers and your encouragement. I am not here on my own. I know the Body of Christ in the United States is supporting and praying not only for me, but for the people that are around me. Thank you for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment