Today we met with our supervisor, and he revealed to us how we fit into the work that the missionaries are doing in Chile. We got to hear alot more details about where we are going and what we are doing. Tomorrow, the five of us split off into our three teams, so Michelle and I will be on our own in our home for the next four months :)
Prayer needs:
Pray that Michelle and I will pick up on Spanish more. It is a struggle to communicate at times. I have gotten better about asking questions, but the answer that follows is so fast and usually words I don't know, that it makes it really hard to communicate.
Pray for friends :) We are here in north Chile to make friends. That is kind of our job description in short.
Your prayers are so appreciated. It has been so encouraging to see the ways that God is bringing people to Himself here in Chile.

No comments:
Post a Comment